SAP® Hybris® Marketing Improves Conversion Rates, Boosts Revenue by $10.1M, Increases ROI by 306 Percent
WALLDORF, Germany — September 13, 2017
SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today announced that businesses gained deeper insight into their customers and saw return on investment rise after deploying the SAP® Hybris® Marketing Cloud solution, according to a Forrester Consulting study, “The Total Economic Impact™ of the SAP Hybris Marketing Solution,” commissioned by SAP Hybris. SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud enables companies to engage with customers across channels and devices and consolidate those insights into a single view to deliver personalized and relevant messages, optimize offers and launch marketing campaigns.
Using qualitative and financial information from a portion of the SAP Hybris solution customer base, the June 2017 commissioned study, conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of SAP Hybris, showed that enterprises using SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud saw net-new revenue rise by an average of $10.1 million over three years and ROI increase 306 percent.
“The SAP Hybris Marketing solution has allowed us to increase our understanding of our customers by leaps and bounds and extract increased value from our marketing efforts,” an anonymous customer surveyed for the study said. “The solution integrates well into our infrastructure and helps drive productivity across all of our marketing channels.”
According to the study, a composite organization using SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud over three years was able to:
- Increase average order value (AOV) by 5 percent, resulting in $10.1 million in increased incremental revenue. Customers surveyed noted the AOV increase was driven mainly by improved campaign management, social media use and website optimization.
- Improve email conversion by 40 percent, resulting in $2.7 million in increased incremental revenue. This was chiefly done by deploying targeted campaigns, improving the timing of marketing efforts and delivering customized content.
- Consolidate disparate marketing systems and decrease integration costs, resulting in reduced cost of 40 percent and savings of approximately $851,000.
- Significantly increase the number of repeat customers with improved conversion from email marketing channels.
- Improve reporting functions and dashboards that provide insights for faster business decisions and that enable organizations to discover new opportunities.
“Marketing technology should empower businesses to more deeply understand customers and engage with them intelligently,” said Marcus Ruebsam, SAP Hybris senior vice president and head of Strategy and Solution Management. “This latest study illustrates that SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud truly allows businesses to do just that. By consolidating marketing platforms and creating a more efficient data exchange between systems, organizations can develop complete customer profiles to enhance engagement and campaigns.”
Organizations all over the world depend upon SAP Hybris Marketing. They include HSE24/Home Shopping Europe GmbH, NHL Enterprises L.P. and Purchasing Power.