The Age of Continuous Monetization: Strategies for the Media, Entertainment, Software, and Online Services Industries
Digital media developers are no longer constrained to sell within the customary, fixed parameters of their own market segments. New technologies allow direct connections with consumers (D2C) on many levels, including rewards, customized experience, and deeper engagement with related interests like music and live events. Companies need to substantially modify their game plan and embrace disruptive, cross-platform engagement techniques if they are to survive in the new digital economy.
Download this hybris paper: The Age of Continuous Monetization: Strategies for the Media, Entertainment, Software, and Online Services Industries, to:
• Learn more about the key approaches that these companies should be taking, specifically within their own industry segments.
• Consider the rich amount of customer information now available for collection and usage by those willing to embrace new technologies and make fundamental changes to improve their operations.
• Think about the ways that digital developers can give their customers a proactive electronic embrace, constantly offering them things they care about, including convenient, contextual, and relevant experiences that are not invasive.
• Understand why companies should continually confirm assumptions about pricing models, atomic content, and bundles – empowered by agile, flexible tools to monitor and leverage customer behavior data.
• Evaluate the impact and value of elevating loyalty and customer lifetime value while monetizing customer activity across all available channels.